[Az-Geocaching] And Now for Something Completely Different...

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 03:57:19 -0700 (PDT)

Meaning that policies are all or nothing, as opposed
to  saying "there are enough Wilderness areas in
Alaska so let's not make any more but the people in
California want more so lets keep that option open."
It's too easy, and the lazy way out, to create an all
or nothing policy. Witness the inflexibility of some
of the land management policies not even allowing a
review and permit process for Geocaching while
allowing activities that are far more destructive.

No, I do not support Mr. Bush in this action.

--- gale and mike <sonoralovesmommy@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Meaning?