[Az-Geocaching] The caching gods are making a bid for a big G

Jason Poulter listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 06 May 2003 09:02:23 -0700

forthe record we are not "caching gods"...  that would have to be

Wyle "E"... i belive the technical term for us is

"cache programming gods"!!

what code have we written in the past few days.... may you enlighten us
with this information???

if we have done some in the past few days... we must be gods because we
didn't even have to think about programming anything it just came into
existence from our subcontious thoughts.... ;)

jason
"omnipotent one"