[Az-Geocaching] The caching gods are making a bid for a big G

Team Evil Fish listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 12:14:27 -0700

I will just be quite to the fact that Team Evil Fish no longer shows ANY out
of State finds when there are 5 Member only caches that have in the past
would have shown OUT OF STATE...

then after taking a nap I wonder if it had anything to do with the WISHY
WASHY nature of the caches being switched from open to all the being
restricted to open to all then again being restricted then again open to all
then being restricted then open to all then being restricted then open to
all then being restricted then open to all then being restricted then open
to all then being restricted then open to all then being restricted then
open to all then being restricted then open to all then being restricted
then open to all then being restricted then open to all then being
restricted then open to all then being restricted then open to all then