[Az-Geocaching] Re: Cache Pirates

Bill Tomlinson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 17:34:48 -0700

I agree.  Game or not, my cache was not entered.  He has no right to plunder
it.  Now, all finders would have to go away empty handed which isn't the way
geocaching was meant to be and not the way my cache was created.  Plenty of
people on this list have griped about the time and money spent placing
caches.  I agree, and now I have to go spend more time and more money
because he, without asking, chose to include one of my caches in his "game".
You can bet I'll "tag" him if I see him.

Sad part is, it might have been fun had he been up front about it.  His only
redemption would be to take my cache contents that he has "bagged and
relocated" and replace them before I replenish my cache.

CacheLess

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of Jim
Scotti
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 5:04 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Cache Pirates

So I don't suppose anyone has found one of his bags?  It also seems like
part of his game is to have someone find him - maybe his clues can be used
by a genius cacher to track him down and "tag" him?  Maybe that will end his
game.

At this point, though I don't like his game, it almost sounds like an
interesting variant on our game.....

Jim.

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory