[Az-Geocaching] Re: Cache Pirates

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 17:03:46 -0700 (MST)

So I don't suppose anyone has found one of his bags?  It also seems like part
of his game is to have someone find him - maybe his clues can be used by a
genius cacher to track him down and "tag" him?  Maybe that will end his game.

At this point, though I don't like his game, it almost sounds like an
interesting variant on our game.....

Jim.