[Az-Geocaching] Re: Cache Pirates and Members only

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 05 May 2003 09:14:58 -0700

At 04:37 AM 5/5/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Hey, some of us enjoy creating and finding these 'freakin puzzle crap'
>caches.
>If you do not enjoy them, then do not try to find them, but do not knock
>them.

I think that the comments I left on a previous message might be taken
wrong.  I was critical of puzzle caches, not because I don't enjoy them,
but because it seems that all the recent caches hidden in the Tucson area
are these sort of caches.  One of yours is one that I am currently working
on, I am enjoying my time with it, but sadly life has gotten in the way so
much that I have been working on it for over a month. :-(  I think this is
the longest I have ever taken from when I started looking for a cache, to
still not having found it.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com