[Az-Geocaching] Re: Cache Pirates

RAND HARDIN listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 04:06:00 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C312BB.A3468D00

As Scott said, "idiots like this feed on . . . attention."  I also sugges=
t deleting.  I believe that every cache owner should delete Morty's log e=
ntries.  If the cache owner wants a history of the event, then the cache =
owner could substitute their own note regarding the plundering.  =20

Rand (RandMan)

Scott Sparks wrote on May 4th, 2003  =20
Personally, I think this is exactly what we should do.  Ignore the punk. =
 He'll get bored and tire of stealing hot wheels, used golf balls and key=
chains.  As long as people keep making a big deal about it, and giving hi=
m the attention he craves, he will continue his stupidity.  Let's face it=
 folks, we're not talking about a serial rapist here; it's just a punk lo=
oking for attention.  If you ignore him, he'll move on to some other juve=
nile prank. =20

Brian (Team A.I.),
 I understand your intentions but,  I think you're giving him just what h=
e wants.  I suggest you delete your (mildly) threatening note on the Push=
ing Tin cache page.  Idiots like this feed on this kind of attention; it =
only spurs them on.

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C312BB.A3468D00

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>As Scott said,=
 "idiots like this feed on . . .&nbsp;attention."&nbsp; I also suggest de=
leting.&nbsp; I believe that every cache owner should delete Morty's log =
entries.&nbsp; If the cache owner wants a history of the event, then the =
cache owner could substitute their own <U>note</U> regarding the plunderi=
ng.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Rand (RandMan)</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;<=
/DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-=
LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"> <DIV style=
=3D"FONT: 10pt Arial">***************************************************=
********************************************************************</DIV=
> <P><U>Scott Sparks wrote on May 4th, 2003&nbsp; </U></P> <P>Personally,=
 I think this is exactly what we should do. &nbsp;Ignore the punk. &nbsp;=
He'll get bored and tire of stealing hot wheels, used golf balls and keyc=
hains. &nbsp;As long as people keep making a big deal about it, and givin=
g him the attention he craves, he will continue his stupidity. &nbsp;Let'=
s face it folks, we're not talking about a serial rapist here; it's just =
a punk looking for attention. &nbsp;If you ignore him, he'll move on to s=
ome other juvenile prank. <BR><BR>Brian (Team A.I.),<BR>&nbsp;I understan=
d your intentions but, &nbsp;I think you're giving him just what he wants=
. &nbsp;<U>I suggest you delete </U>your (mildly) threatening note on the=
 Pushing Tin cache page. &nbsp;<U>Idiots like this feed on </U>this kind =
of <U>attention</U>; it only spurs them on.<BR><BR></P> <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D=
"cite">&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C312BB.A3468D00--