[Az-Geocaching] geocaching and the BLM, the article.

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 23:41:56 -0700

Libby posted the article as 3 absolutly massive JPEG images totaling
about 7 megabytes of data.... way too much to be sending over a mailing
list.  The people with modems would kill me :)   Not to mention chewing
up around 1.3 gig worth of bandwith (not counting bounced messages)
Anyway, I intercepted them and doctored them a bit, and now they are 3
150 kilobyte gif images that I uploaded to the web server.

Click below to view the files:
http://www.azgeocaching.com/story-images/blm-20030327-1.gif
http://www.azgeocaching.com/story-images/blm-20030327-2.gif
http://www.azgeocaching.com/story-images/blm-20030327-3.gif

Enjoy,
and thankyou Libby (WolfB8) for taking the time to scan and post them.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek