[Az-Geocaching] "Soldiers Like Him"

RAND HARDIN listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:27:43 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C2F4A7.B430AD80

This is unrelated to geocaching . . . but I thought I would share it anyw=
ay!  =20

If you would like to take a moment to think of all of the brave soldiers =
who have, and who are now fighting for our country, turn up the sound on =
your computer and click here:  http://www.talltexian.com/AmericaForever/i=
d28.htm =20

Rand    =20

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C2F4A7.B430AD80

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>This is unrela=
ted to geocaching . . . but I thought I would share it anyway!&nbsp; </DI=
V> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>If you would like to take a moment to think of =
all of the brave soldiers who&nbsp;have, and who are now&nbsp;fighting&nb=
sp;for our country,&nbsp;turn up the sound on your computer and click her=
e:&nbsp; <A href=3D"http://www.talltexian.com/AmericaForever/id28.htm">ht=
tp://www.talltexian.com/AmericaForever/id28.htm</A> </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</D=