[Az-Geocaching] How are AZ caches determined?

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 20:58:31 -0800

I just keep my caching numbers and data simple... I ONLY cache in Arizona.
Therefore, if a cache in my team specific data shows up as out of state...
something's wrong! :)

(with the exception of a traveling cache that appeared in AZ about a year
ago... I logged it. It is now in NY and shows up as NY. I found that cache
when I first started caching. If I had known it would show up as out of
state in my cache data... I wouldnt have gone for it!!!!!)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind