[Az-Geocaching] How are AZ caches determined?

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:19:26 -0700

Scott Nicol wrote:
> I just keep my caching numbers and data simple... I ONLY cache in
> Arizona. Therefore, if a cache in my team specific data shows up as out
> of state... something's wrong! :)

Well, I appreciate anyone that points out a weirdness on the system.  My
work has been eating up all my time recently, so I havent been able to
notice things myself.

...and as usual, if anyone has something they would like to see on
AzGeocaching.com, please feel free to ask.  I might not be able to get
to it right away, but I'll try to make everyone happy.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek