[Az-Geocaching] So close, and yet so far.....

Mon, 03 Mar 2003 08:37:32 -0800 (PST)

Hey Rand,
Thanks for the kind words. At least I could get a bit of caching out
of the way before this "mandatory" break!
For those of you who pray, please say a prayer Wed morning 0730 for
safety and success on this surgery (and me not freaking out!)
Thanks
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott
www.ycjp.org

"RAND HARDIN" wrote:

Trish,   Good luck on the surgery.  You may not be able to do any
caching or speaking for a while, but we will look forward to you
keeping us updated on the "listserv".   Take care,   RandMan    -----
Original Message ----- From: trisha@brasher.com Sent: Sunday, March
02, 2003 7:41 PM To: listserv@azgeocaching.com Subject:
[Az-Geocaching] So close, and yet so far.....  Well, after our 5-day,
22 cache trip to Reno to visit Dan's brand newgranddaughter (yup,
she's a doll!!!) and his folks, we areslowly....ever-so-slowly.....
creeping up on our "sesquicentennial"total cache.....and "centennial"
AZ cache.....(I have alot of out ofstate, mostly Nevada
caches)....BUT....as I am having the surgery onWednesday (major throat
rotor-rooter for obstructive sleep apnea) itlooks like I won't be
hitting any milestones for awhile, DARN!Anybody have any experience
with the UP3 surgery? It is extremelypainful for a full 2 weeks
post-op, I am told and read.Trisha "Lightning"Prescott

"Although no one can go back and
make a brand new start,
Anyone can start from now and
make a brand new ending."