[Az-Geocaching] new face at #1!

Sun, 02 Mar 2003 20:32:53 -0800 (PST)

Congrats ROB and family!  ((we bow in awe at your greatness - er -
addiction....)

I just recently saw your signature, and some others (highpointer, I
think) on a TB in Nevada! It was a log book dedicated to a WNBA star
(named....Stephanie?) It was in one of the strangest cache areas I
have EVER been in   (CREEPY cache  GC29AD...south of Boulder). Anyway,
I didn't take it since it had already been in AZ but it was fun to see
familar names!!!

Congrats again,
Trisha Lightning
Prescott

GREGG OBUCH wrote:

We would like to add our congratulations to Team CHUMP for moving into
the number one spot.   We in southern Arizona can dream of such
numbers....
Gregg and Maureen (MO & GO)

"Although no one can go back and
make a brand new start,