[Az-Geocaching] how long?

Gale Draper listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 05:09:06 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1965116000-1056974946=:44899

Ummmm

I'm missing three more caches from my team stats. They were archived this past week. How long does it take the website to compensate for archived caches?

Missing are:

Put me in Coach (archived 6/26)
ACP Cache  (archived 6/27)
Ancient Canals  (archived 6/25)

(And Phoenix Open which I know you can't do anything about but I thought I'd grumble anyway)

I appreciate the excellent hard work you do. It makes geocaching in Az so much nicer.

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

--0-1965116000-1056974946=:44899

<DIV>Ummmm</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm missing three more caches from my team stats. They were archived this past week. How long does it take the website to compensate for archived caches?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Missing are: </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Put me in Coach (archived 6/26)</DIV>
<DIV>ACP Cache&nbsp; (archived 6/27)</DIV>
<DIV>Ancient Canals&nbsp; (archived 6/25)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>(And Phoenix Open which I know you can't do anything about but I thought I'd grumble anyway)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I appreciate the excellent hard work you do. It makes geocaching in Az so much nicer.</DIV><BR><BR><DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes<BR>&nbsp; On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:<BR>"Something hidden.&nbsp; Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --<BR>&nbsp; "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Rudyard Kipling&nbsp;,&nbsp;&nbsp; The Explorer&nbsp; 1898</FONT></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1965116000-1056974946=:44899--