[Az-Geocaching] favorite cache in the Phoenix area?

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:00:17 -0700

> just wondering: Phoenix-area cachers,  what is your favorite
> micro and/or regular cache in the metropolitan area, and why?

We have multiple favorites because they each have their own qualities
that we find original or worthwhile. A few of them:

Secret Garden (GC14C2): A great challenge to your cache-finding skills,
particularly if you are unfamiliar with the area. It's a fun site to
discover as well.

Stephen's White Elephant (GC2F5D): Nice location, not too strenuous a
hike, and an interesting twist on the usual cache contents.

Cachette 1 (GC365B): Another location worth visiting on its own merits,
and a cleverly-hidden micro.

A Grand Undertaking (GC51C): Probably the first multi-stage puzzle cache
in the Valley.

Roadrunners Revenge: Net Serve (GC64AA): A real challenge to solve and
another challenge to find.

Jack's Fan (GC3A28): Great hike, great views, and an unusual saguaro to
boot.

Sheep's Bridge Crossing (GC466B): Not exactly "in the Valley". A
bone-jarring, multi-hour, four-wheel drive adventure that's worth every
jolt to your body.

Finally, the entire collection of Highpointer museum caches, which are
ideal for doing in the summer. Ken has thoughtfully constructed these
virtuals so that you'll visit the entire museum in order to claim the
find.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena