[Az-Geocaching] Adopt-A-Highway

Chelby Geiss listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:32:56 -0700

--Apple-Mail-255-956565207

I have thought about this so many times and just never found out about
the details.  Thanks Brian for taking the initiative!  I think it is a
fabulous idea!  And I see no problem getting enough volunteers out to
help!  You can count on Kev and I after we recuperate from the upcoming
baby.

Would it maybe help to have the 4 annual pickups to be scheduled WAAAY
in advance?  Just say "the pickup will be the 2nd Saturday in the
months of blah, blah, blah, and blah."  Or the weekends closest to the
solstice/equinox.  That way people can plan way in advance and mark
their calendars!!!

Three thumbs and 2 paws up from Team desertSol!!!

Team desertSol
Chelby & Kevin
+
Kiva and Lancer (German Shepherds)
Apache Junction, AZ
www.desertsol.com/~chelby/geocaching
--Apple-Mail-255-956565207

I have thought about this so many times and just never found out about
the details.  Thanks Brian for taking the initiative!  I think it is a
fabulous idea!  And I see no problem getting enough volunteers out to
help!  You can count on Kev and I after we recuperate from the
upcoming baby.

Would it maybe help to have the 4 annual pickups to be scheduled WAAAY
in advance?  Just say "the pickup will be the 2nd Saturday in the
months of blah, blah, blah, and blah."  Or the weekends closest to the
solstice/equinox.  That way people can plan way in advance and mark
their calendars!!!

Three thumbs and 2 paws up from Team desertSol!!!

desertSol

Chelby & Kevin

+

Kiva and Lancer (German Shepherds)