[Az-Geocaching] HELP!!!

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 22:05:35 -0700

Ok. I went over to EvilFISH's place and using my GPS and my cable, I plugged
into his computer and his EasyGPS program. Worked just fine. It recognized
my GPS and offloaded my waypoints into his EasyGPS. I come home and try it
out on my computer again.. no dice. Still does not work!

Ok. So it isnt my GPS or my cable, since it worked on EvilFISH's computer.
So, it has to have something to do with my computer or the programs I am
using. Seems kinda wierd that it wouldnt work on either my EasyGPS or my
Mapsource. I could try deleting my EasyGPS out of my computer and re-install
it. But, that doesnt seem to me like it would be the problem, since it
doesnt work with my Mapsource either.

But, I will try that since I dont know what else to do!

:(

Scott
Team Ropingthewind