[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching List question

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 10:56:46 -0700 (MST)

I saw Brian's reply, I certainly understand keeping "spam" out, and I
already re-sent the VIRUS warning (which is NOT spam and I think is
important to warn people about since part of this particular one is a
bit sneakier than most)
Trisha