[Az-Geocaching] Off topic - Windshields

Gale Draper listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:42:19 -0700 (PDT)

--0-2051322680-1055526139=:12301

Oh man, you've had a rough time lately. I am so sorry you're injured. Thank God it wasn't worse. People have been driving crazy lately (the heat?). Get well soon.

HighwayHavoc <highwayhavoc@yahoo.com> wrote: Of course there was the concussion,
gashed head, busted ribs and other assorted dings and
bangs that I’ve had to deal with since that day,