[Az-Geocaching] Travel bug stuck

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:24:24 -0700

I visited a cache a few days ago (cant recall which one off hand)  and when
I got home and logged my visit, it showed that there were 3 travel bugs in
this cache. I didnt see any TB's in there or I would have taken one out! I
am the last visit to the cache and it kinda makes me look like the culprit
here. If people are going to take TB's, they need to learn how to move them
along first. This was a cache that doesnt get a whole lot of visitors
either. I wonder how many TB's get taken by new cachers and dont ever end up
back in another cache again?

I occasionally see a travel bug that will have, in addition to the TB tag,
another laminated tag that explains what the purpose/goal of a TB is and
that way a newcomer will understand what to do with it and how to log it in
to help it move along.

Scott
Team RTW