[Az-Geocaching] Interesting evening I had last night (plus a warning about visiting a certain cache fttb)

xWaterLilyx listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 20:57:34 -0700 (PDT)

--0-869846301-1055131054=:40283

-haven't read the log but all this talk about glass reminds about when I used to drive a mini van.  Had it parked in front of my house when I went out one day and somebody had thrown a rock through the back left window which had such force it not only blew that window out but also did major damage to my front windsheild.  Had to get both replaced and not two months later somebody came along and broke the back left window AGAIN!    I thought I was jinxed for awhile!

Jim Scotti <jscotti@pirlserver.lpl.Arizona.EDU> wrote:
Sounds like you had a VERY interesting evening..... It's too bad that guy
was being so unreasonble - it could have gotten ugly for no real reason other
than his paranoia. It is nice to have glass coverage, but still a pain to
have to deal with the repair. I had someone etch their gang sign into our
car window when my daughter had the car and went to a movie - she made the
mistake of parking off to the side of the theater instead of out front.
Insurance covered it for us. And on our recent trip, I was perturbed when a
rock slammed into the front windshield up on highway 89. It's a nice
centimeter sized cracked area that I guess I'll have to get repaired - our
insurance agent is tired of hearing from us about glass..... I hope that
occupants in the roll over were ok....

Jim.

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003, Brian Casteel wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Working weird hours, I have been caching late at night after recovering from my illness. However, last night I had the most a-typical caching adventure, which is chronicled in my note on Urban Wash (GC5EB0).
>
> If I do ever go sworn, I think I'm going to have a VERY interesting time of it. :D
>
> Brian
> Team A.I.

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory