[Az-Geocaching] Interesting evening I had last night (plus a warning about visiting a certain cache fttb)

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 20:19:17 -0700 (MST)

Sounds like you had a VERY interesting evening.....  It's too bad that guy
was being so unreasonble - it could have gotten ugly for no real reason other
than his paranoia.  It is nice to have glass coverage, but still a pain to
have to deal with the repair.  I had someone etch their gang sign into our
car window when my daughter had the car and went to a movie - she made the
mistake of parking off to the side of the theater instead of out front.
Insurance covered it for us.  And on our recent trip, I was perturbed when a
rock slammed into the front windshield up on highway 89.  It's a nice
centimeter sized cracked area that I guess I'll have to get repaired - our
insurance agent is tired of hearing from us about glass.....  I hope that
occupants in the roll over were ok....

Jim.

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003, Brian Casteel wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Working weird hours, I have been caching late at night after recovering from my illness.  However, last night I had the most a-typical caching adventure, which is chronicled in my note on Urban Wash (GC5EB0).
>
> If I do ever go sworn, I think I'm going to have a VERY interesting time of it.  :D
>
> Brian
> Team A.I.

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory