[Az-Geocaching] Re: Gnoshing suggestion

Mike Schwarz listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 07 Jun 2003 15:53:42

On the gnoshing web site, you should have one new way of
selecting gnoshes, which doesn't have a parallel on geocaching.com:

Select by type of restaurant, the most basic choices being
ethnic, non-ethnic regular, and fast food.  Then, people like me
who think that nothing at McDonalds is edible, can skip all the
fast-food places!  I could probably list a few dozen good ethnic
gnoshes within several miles of 85018!

Mike
Team Malthusian