[Az-Geocaching] Thoughts on Cheaters and Mos-skeeters!!

RAND HARDIN listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:43:43 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C32A9F.50BDF9A0

Since the subject of not signing the logs has come up again, I could not =
pass this opportunity to yank Omniterranaut's chain.  [;)]   Recently, Om=
niterranaut tied the record with Sprocket for most-finds in one day.  As =
with past record holders (CacheLess, Webbman and Sprocket) they had all b=
een given the third degree about their accomplishments.  So far Omniterra=
naut's record has been unchallenged - nobody has given him the third degr=
ee . . . UNTIL NOW!

This last Sunday I visited five caches that Omniterranaut listed as cache=
s he had visited on his record-tying day of finding fifty-four caches.  I=
 need to ask: "Where are your signatures in the log books or on the log s=
heets Omniterranaut?  What's with these little post-its with your name on=
 them stuck inside the caches?  Two of them had fallen out when I opened =
the caches - and had I not put them back in, there would be no record of =
your visits!"

I don't know about this!  I think the fine print in the rules states that=
 the log book needs to be signed so there is a permanent record of the vi=
sits to a cache.  These little post-its will eventually get lost!

I think we on this listserv need to take a vote on whether he needs to go=
 back and sign the logs.  (With tongue deeply in cheek . . . .)   [;)]

Actually though, congratulations Omniterranaut on your run.   (By the way=
, what's with this long name?  I'm wearing my fingers out typing it - and=
 burning brain cells trying to remember how to spell it!)  [:D]

Rand (RandMan)

 =20