[Az-Geocaching] Kangaroo's revenge

RAND HARDIN listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:03:36 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C329D0.8B499EA0

da leest u cuda dun were ta domp yer tresh nex to da traal . . . now wen =
I cum up dare wif ma truk I gotta tak ma muchetti out and hack me a nudde=
r traal.  Thanx good buddy.  [;)]  [:D]

----- Original Message -----
From: BBUDCAM@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 12:45 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Kangaroo's revenge

Yeah the last cache Mary and I looked for in the mcdowwel preserve we we =
able to pull my gas guzzling 1971 blazer, with creasote chewwing tires wi=
thin 3 feet of the cache. We didnt find it right off cause it was uder a =
BUSH! So we busted out our flamethrower we always carry offtrail with us,=
 did I mention we were wearing cleats, and proceeded to "clear the brush"=
. Funny thing is we had the datum wrong and had to do it all over again j=
ust around the corner. then we dumped all the trash from my yard right on=
 the trail, and they say we don't stay on the trail...sheesh.

In a message dated 6/3/2003 12:52:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, billtomlin=
son@qwest.net writes:

> =20
> It seems you stopped a bit short.  Remember, geocaching encourages play=
ers
> to take vehicles where they are illegal.  You were supposed to drive yo=
ur
> Navigator right to the cache.  You stopped 100 yds short, so the find
> doesn't count.

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C329D0.8B499EA0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>da&nbsp;leest&=
nbsp;u cuda dun were ta domp yer tresh nex to da traal . . . now wen I cu=
m up dare wif ma truk I gotta tak ma muchetti out and hack me a nudder tr=
aal.&nbsp; Thanx good buddy.&nbsp; [;)]&nbsp; [:D]</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV=
> <DIV>----- Original Message -----</DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-RI=
GHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px s=
olid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"> <DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt A=
rial; COLOR: black"><B>From:</B> BBUDCAM@aol.com</DIV> <DIV style=3D"FONT=
: 10pt Arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, June 03, 2003 12:45 PM</DIV> <DIV sty=
le=3D"FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>To:</B> listserv@azgeocaching.com</DIV> <DIV s=
tyle=3D"FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Az-Geocaching] Kangaroo's =
revenge</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>Yeah the last cache Mary and I looked for =
in the mcdowwel preserve we we able to pull my gas guzzling 1971 blazer, =
with creasote chewwing tires within 3 feet of the cache. We didnt find it=
 right off cause it was uder a BUSH! So we busted out our flamethrower we=
 always carry offtrail with us, did I mention we were wearing cleats, and=
 proceeded to "clear the brush". Funny thing is we had the datum wrong an=
d had to do it all over again just around the corner. <U>then we dumped a=
ll the trash from my yard right on the trail, and they say we don't stay =
on the trail</U>...sheesh.<BR><BR><BR>In a message dated 6/3/2003 12:52:0=
9 PM Eastern Standard Time, billtomlinson@qwest.net writes:<BR><BR>&gt; <=
BR>&gt; It seems you stopped a bit short.&nbsp; Remember, geocaching enco=
urages players<BR>&gt; to take vehicles where they are illegal.&nbsp; You=
 were supposed to drive your<BR>&gt; Navigator right to the cache.&nbsp; =
You stopped 100 yds short, so the find<BR>&gt; doesn't count.<BR></BLOCKQ=
UOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C329D0.8B499EA0--