[Az-Geocaching] Hemlock

GREGG OBUCH listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 19:46:08 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1348926068-1054608368=:89185

I had a long go around with "hemlock" in getting our latest cache approved.  It took 13 days from first submittial.  He didn't respond to the first couple of emails we sent to him and today I was thinking that if the cache wasn't approved I was writing to Jeremy.  Hemlock is located somewhere in northern california, and in our case was telling us how Arizona, and Tucson in particular needed more caches.  I wasn't impressed by his notes or attitude.  Okay, enough venting for now.....  he did approve our cache today.  (Courage, Service, Country...)

Gregg of MO & GO

Andrew Ayre <andy@britishideas.com> wrote:
Just had an unavailable cache of mine archived - ah well.

But the interesting thing is that it was archive by someone called
"hemlock". Take a look at their profile:

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.asp?A=118347

I wonder why they decided to hide themselves?

Just another indication of lack of accessibility/accountability of
geocaching.com

BTW, they refuse to even return my Emails adding a link to my Handicap
Guideline Generator. How hard is that? 1-2 minutes? Pathetic.
Any suggestions on how to overcome this hurdle are appriciated.

Andy