[Az-Geocaching] Hemlock

Brent Milner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:37:20 -0700

I have not had any problems with Hemlock, although my dealings have been
minute. I got a similar email today. It seems they are archiving missing
caches in the Chandler/Gilbert area. FroBro-2 is the latest casualty, but I
thought Hemlock's post on the cache page was very kind. See it here:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=28464

-FroBro Q-Tip

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
Andrew Ayre
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 4:24 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Hemlock

Just had an unavailable cache of mine archived - ah well.

But the interesting thing is that it was archive by someone called
"hemlock". Take a look at their profile:

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.asp?A=118347

I wonder why they decided to hide themselves?

<rant>
Just another indication of lack of accessibility/accountability of
geocaching.com

BTW, they refuse to even return my Emails adding a link to my Handicap
Guideline Generator. How hard is that? 1-2 minutes? Pathetic.
Any suggestions on how to overcome this hurdle are appriciated.
</rant>

Andy