[Az-Geocaching] Team Blunder: A special day tomorrow!

Chelby Geiss listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 21:06:49 -0700

--Apple-Mail-58--287168793

My thoughts are with you Team Blunder!  Exactly 4 weeks ago tonite I
was in the exact same place!:)  Looking forward to the exciting news!
I think we'll have to have a new geocacher event cache to meet all the
recent additions!

Team desertSol
Chelby, Kevin and Aiden
+
Kiva and Lancer (German Shepherds)
Apache Junction, AZ
www.desertsol.com/~chelby/geocaching
--Apple-Mail-58--287168793

My thoughts are with you Team Blunder!  Exactly 4 weeks ago tonite I
was in the exact same place!:)  Looking forward to the exciting news!
I think we'll have to have a new geocacher event cache to meet all the
recent additions!

desertSol

Chelby, Kevin and Aiden

+