[Az-Geocaching] Another black light source

Thu, 31 Jul 2003 02:44:14 EDT

--part1_8.3a93523a.2c5a14be_boundary

I was at Fry's Market Place at Baseline and McClintock this evening and
looked in the flashlight section and viola, Coleman brand battery (4AA) blacklights
for $5.99.  Although I already have a professional short wave light I use for
prospecting (and a little geocaching) I picked up one of these long wave
units.  It works just fine.  As an added bonus, it comes with a regular white
fluorescent light bulb as well and some glow in the dark stickers (coming soon to
a cache near you).  Enjoy!

CacheUsOut

--part1_8.3a93523a.2c5a14be_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I was at Fry's Market Place at Baseline and McClintock=
 this evening and looked in the flashlight section and viola, Coleman brand=20=
battery (4AA) blacklights for $5.99.&nbsp; Although I already have a profess=
ional short wave light I use for prospecting (and a little geocaching) I pic=
ked up one of these long wave units.&nbsp; It works just fine.&nbsp; As an a=
dded bonus, it comes with a regular white fluorescent light bulb as well and=
 some glow in the dark stickers (coming soon to a cache near you).&nbsp; Enj=
oy!<BR>
<BR>
CacheUsOut<BR>
</FONT></HTML>