[Az-Geocaching] electronic harassment via geocaching

Andrew Ayre listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 15:04:31 -0700

In your first posting on this subject, you asked if anyone else has been
harrased by the person you mentioned, and if anyone knew the whereabouts of
a travelbug. I read your message and my answer to both is no, so I didn't
bother replying. Only the replies where either question is a yes would be
interesting to you. so I guess you can assume from the lack of responses
that noone on this list has been harrassed or knows where the TB is. Sorry.

Also, if you are in Turkey, then I doubt you would get many responses to
your invitation to join you to go caching from an Arizona orientated list.

I hope you continue to subscribe to the list as the people here are friendly
and knowledgable.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
Darsantre
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2003 2:32 PM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com; listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] electronic harassment via geocaching

Well, since NO ONE has responded to my questions regarding being harassed
via geocaching, you're all very lucky, I hope none of you ever have to
suffer the dread of turning on your computer, and it's time for me to sign
off this listserv as AZ geocachers aren't the responive type I thought they
were.  I suppose if the issue doesn't touch you, it's nothing to be bothered
with.

-Darsantre