[Az-Geocaching] electronic harassment via geocaching

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 16:26:47 -0700

They unsubscribed immediately after posting that message.
I would agree though, I didn't post anything either since I have never
even heard of the person in question.
I think if his origional message was a little more descriptive about the
nature of the harassment then maybe someone would have had something to
say about it.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek