[Az-Geocaching] Re: Without "vacation" geocaches, some areas may never see a cache

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:45:10 -0700

--=====================_91839758==.ALT

At 07:25 PM 7/22/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>The very first cache I visited, Black Otter Trail, had a TB inside that
>had a goal to get to a cache within 20 miles of Tucson.  How
>ironic.  :)  It's now 865 miles closer to that goal.  Hey Scott
>(MBH)...you planning a trip to Phoenix anytime soon?

Actually yes, I plan on being up there the first weekend on August.  I am
sure we can come up with some way to meet.  I would be happy to get the bug
to it's goal.  What bug is it?

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

At 07:25 PM 7/22/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
first cache I visited, Black Otter Trail, had a TB inside that had a goal
to get to a cache within 20 miles of Tucson.&nbsp; How ironic.&nbsp;
:)&nbsp; It's now 865 miles closer to that goal.&nbsp; Hey Scott
(MBH)...you planning a trip to Phoenix anytime soon?</font><br>
Actually yes, I plan on being up there the first weekend on August.&nbsp;
I am sure we can come up with some way to meet.&nbsp; I would be happy to
get the bug to it's goal.&nbsp; What bug is it?<br><br>