[Az-Geocaching] Re: This guy is .......

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 09:08:02 -0700 (MST)

My last word on this is:

Everybody has a right to their opinion or way of doing things,
including me.

As for the rest of the comment directed at me (and you don't know me
or anything I am going through), I suppose it is best to just ignore
some statements that, while said in "jest", may actually hurt
somebody's feelings.

Trisha