[Az-Geocaching] This guy is starting to scare me

Sat, 19 Jul 2003 17:02:49 +0000

This thread intrigued us since we have knowledge of Japanese, so we did a
little translating...

"gojira, anata no adana wo wakarimashita." translates to "gojira, I understand
your nickname"

The picture is of a building front which marks the Northernmost point of
Japan, which is Soya Misaki. Located at North Latitude 45 degrees 31 minutes
14 seconds. The picture was taken on 6/5/2002 and it was 53.6 degrees (F) at
the time.

No idea on the significance to the "Bush Wacked".

We hope this helps... and no, we are not Chandaka.

Jamie & Rosemary Berry
Team BerrydTreasures