[Az-Geocaching] This guy is starting to scare me

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:28:07 -0700 (MST)

GEEZ! Never mind, you folks are just too picky. I pay attention to
"No-Finds" and it affects my decision on whether I might try the cache
at that time. So it does matter to at least one person.
And, I said "no-finds and finds, unless verified" meaning verified
FINDS. Forget I EVER VOICED AN OPINION OR SAID A WORD!

Trisha