[Az-Geocaching] This guy is starting to scare me

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:24:23 -0700 (MST)

Weeellll.....EXCUSE ME>>>>>>!

I suggested deleting his FAKE logs because it is MISLEADING, esp.
since they are alleged "No-FInd" logs.

If someone looks at the cache page and sees a NO-Find, they may decide
to wait and not go for the cache, when indeed the TRUTH is that there
is absolutely nothing wrong with it. This can affect someone's caching
day.

REAL NO-FIND logs are valuable, FAKE logs can be misleading.

But do whatever the HE** you want, I don't care! Talk about hitting a
NERVE....DAN....geez!

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott