[Az-Geocaching] Looking for Cache Recommendations around Mesa, AZ

Virgil Silhanek listserv@azgeocaching.com
18 Jul 2003 18:06:22 -0700

I think this would be a cool idea to create lists by categories and vote
on them for the caches.

It might make sorting out the many AZ caches a little easier and more
enjoyable for some.

Virgil