[Az-Geocaching] Looking for Cache Recommendations around Mesa, AZ

Tim Jones listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 18:45:21 -0400

Hi,
My GeoNick is The Yoyo Man from Woodstock, GA.  I'm planning a roadtrip
to Mesa, AZ in the very near future.  I'm a bit overwhelmed by ALL the
caches in the Phoenix metro area.  I was wondering if I might get some
recommendations on Must-Do or Outstanding caches in Mesa and the
surrounding area.  The GGA (Georgia Geocachers Association) produced a
list of Outstanding Georgia Caches for 2002.  Caches in several
categories (Scenic, Must Hit, Theme, Multi, Micro, Hard to Find -
Physically, Hard to Find - Mentally, Drive-By, Virtual, etc.) were
nominated and then voted on.  Just wondering if a similar list had been
created for the state of Arizona?

I would have to say my favorite caches fall into the Scenic category.  I
would enjoy seeing some of the natural wonders of Arizona and grab some
caches at the same time.  I appreciate any help you can give me

Happy Geocaching!