[Az-Geocaching] Yet more Aspen causalities

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 11:55:41 -0700 (MST)

More comment along the IDIOT line....

A couple years back one of our forest/fire prevention patrols in the
Prescott NF found a group with a campfire during restriction time.
They had used the busted up wooden sign where the fire restriction
notice was posted for kindling to start the fire.

<<SIGH>>

Trisha
Prescott