[Az-Geocaching] Yet more Aspen causalities

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 07 Jul 2003 16:24:19 -0700

At 04:16 PM 7/7/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Is the Reddington Pass road still open even?  I suppose it is far enough from

Last I heard it still was, but that was a few days ago.  According to the
progression maps it looks like it is still a few miles from the Reddington
road, but all the news reports say that they are trying to work on the
Eastern flank of the fire.  If it continues to move East I doubt it would
take very long to get there.

>the fire to still be, but if things continue....  So much of such a beautiful
>mountain range has been ravaged.  Makes me wish I'd been up there more often
>in recent years.....

I wish we would have gotten there more also, but just didn't make it as
much as we would have liked to.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com