[Az-Geocaching] How about...

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:27:09 -0700

Brian Casteel wrote:
> We get off this OS war.  It started with an information message from the
> Snaptek gurus (about a virus), and turned into this line in the
> proverbial dirt with *nix people on one side, and MS people on the
> other.

I certainly didn't mean to start a war, I was just poking at MS with a
smile. :)

> Is it really necessary to sidetrack this listserv, dedicated to
> the sport of GEOCACHING, by clogging it up with IT technobabble totally
> unrelated to the sport it is intended to serve?

It's not THAT sidetracked.  The list doesn't need to be strictly about
geocaching.  People are free to talk about whatever.  obviously if the
thread lasts for a while its interesting to some people on the list that
are also geocachers.  It just so happens that computers and their OS'
are what most geocachers do for a living, or are interested in.

With that said... everyone try and be nice :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek