[Az-Geocaching] I can't help it (defend SAR)

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:48:20 -0700

trisha@brasher.com wrote:
> The Forest Service does not
> like damage of any kind, but it is considered acceptable if it is
> because we are looking for a lost subject.

Geocachers ARE looking for the lost subjects :) With out SAL operations
(Search and Log).

Anyway, couldn't resist...
I moved out here, from california, because people our here understand
that things can get a little damaged when rescuing people.
I swear the mentality of the people in cali would be to purposely get in
the way so they can stop any damage to the environment, or to keep a
squirrel from being annoyed that there are people too close to his house
for a couple of hours.

OK, better stop now, or I'll be typeing all night.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek