[Az-Geocaching] Re: My Heart is Breaking

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 01:03:00 -0700

Man, that sucks...  A geocacher setting fires somehow sounds so much
better than having a couple of people dead.
I hope they at least went quickly and didn't have to suffer through a fire.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek