[Az-Geocaching] I've never seen anything like this

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 14:30:49 -0800 (PST)

Wow, she is amazing. Geocaching IS her full-time job, she not only has
864 finds, she has 119 HIDES! What Karma! :-) She's a busy l'il otter!
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

Just posted my puzzle-multi to the site for approval. Typing it in
(and checking it three times) too longer than hiding the darn
cache(s). Well, not really, it just seems like it.