[Az-Geocaching] Response to "Disney Fanatic"

Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:28:31 EST

--part1_18a.1510c772.2b62c3af_boundary

Rand,

I can appreciate that nobody wants to see an end of caching - after all it is
fun.  But I still say SOME people here are a bit uptight about it and over
reacting.  Geez, if I'm going to take the time to write to my congressman it
is certainly going to be something of more importance than a game involving
tupperware containing dime store toys.  And personally I want my congressman
to be more concerned with more important issues.  We no longer live in a
Leave it to Beaver world.

Jessica

--part1_18a.1510c772.2b62c3af_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#ff00ff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Comic Sans MS" LANG="0">Rand, <BR>
<BR>
I can appreciate that nobody wants to see an end of caching - after all it is fun.&nbsp; But I still say SOME people here are a bit uptight about it and over reacting.&nbsp; Geez, if I'm going to take the time to write to my congressman it is certainly going to be something of more importance than a game involving tupperware containing dime store toys.&nbsp; And personally I want my congressman to be more concerned with more important issues.&nbsp; We no longer live in a Leave it to Beaver world.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff00ff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=5 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Script12 BT" LANG="0">Jessica</FONT></HTML>

--part1_18a.1510c772.2b62c3af_boundary--