[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching and National Security

HighwayHavoc listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:57:28 -0800 (PST)

My compadres and I have also spoken of the concern
over some ne'er-do-well fiddling with a cache in a
nasty way. We're military (or ex-military), so this
subject comes naturally to us. However, I haven't been
so concerned yet that I'm willing to stop playing the
game - of course, that could be a concern, too...

Mark A. Pederson