[Az-Geocaching] Abuse of authority and trampling of our rights by power-hungry government officials

Jeff Moriarty listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:01:36 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C2C322.9DD43630

Damn straight, Ken!  I'm with you!  This is our land, and where do these =
know-it-alls get off telling us what we can and cannot do?

In fact, I was out looking for a cache last weekend and had a great time =
out there.  Hiking in, we saw some beatiful rock formations, so I drew =
on them with spraypaint to tell everyone how cool I thought they were.  =
I bet even those facist rangers will like that funny picture I drew of =
those naked women.  Unfortunately, this big cactus ened up blocking the =
view of our art, so I had to push the thing over.  There are plenty of =
cacti out there, so I bet no one will care.  We got hungry from all this =
work so started a fire.  It got a little out of hand and torched a few =
acres, but that stuff happens so no big deal.  It will grow back.  We =
took out some rabbits with our shotguns, and blew up a few computer =
monitors we hauled out there for target practice.  Sweet!  If you get =
out that way, check out how much beer we drank, dude!  We left the cans =
everywhere!  Hiking out, we saw a real nice patch of land, beautiful =
view, the works!  I think I'm going to clear away some trees there and =
start building a house!  It's my land, after all. =20

Jeff.
  ----- Original Message -----=20