[Az-Geocaching] Re: Superstition Caches:Important Info

Scott Sparks listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:22:46 -0700

Brian Cluff wrote:

>The following list are caches that are still out there, but will be
>removed.  It might be nice if the owners were to go get them first and
>then maybe turn them into a virtual and also say something about
>removing them at the request of the land managment.
>
>Roger's Canyon by Team Divott
>T697 Haunted Cabin by Team Gadget
>Green Tortilla Cache by BSA Troop 697
>Peralta Trail by Chicks With Trucks
>Pride by Chicks with Trucks
>A Sticky Situation by Team Coyote 1022
>Massacre Grounds by Team Wrongway
>Lancer and Kiva's Lost Goldmine by Team desertsol
>Flatiron by DWEx2
>Old West Cache by Chicks with Trucks
>Geronimo's Canyon Cache by Team Cache-Quest
>Boulder Canyon Cache by Team Divott
>Junk Drawer Junkie by Team Cache-Quest

Any indication of the time frame in which these will be removed.  I had planned to do one or more on this list this week but don't want to waste my time if Ranger Roy is gonna beat me to it.

-- Sprocket