[Az-Geocaching] Wilderness caches & Bulldog Canyon

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:25:21 -0700

RAND HARDIN wrote:

> I was just reading over the list of caches that are yet to be picked
> up and have a comment about one of them.  I noticed that the "Old West
> Cache" is one of those listed.  If I remember correctly, this cache is
> not in the Wilderness area but is on private property at (I believe) a
> restaurant.  I wonder if this could be a mistake on where they believe
> this cache may be located.

If the cache is on private property with permission, you might want to
give the ranger station a call and tell them not to grab it and why,
otherwords they might snag it just out of blindly following orders to
get the caches.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek