[Az-Geocaching] Fw: Water Foul?

Ben Dilcher listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:51:08 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C2C069.74DDB0A0

> If I were to set a few caches in the Prescott area that a boat would
> have to be used, or it would be easier to use a boat to get to them
> would any one be interested?  I would like to know before dragging my
> boat out of the shed.  These would be canoe or small raft type boats
> that would be used on area "lakes"

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C2C069.74DDB0A0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>&gt; If I were=
 to set a&nbsp;few caches in the Prescott area that a boat would <BR>&gt;=
 have to be used, or it would be easier to use a boat to get to them <BR>=
&gt; would any one be interested?&nbsp; I would like to know before dragg=
ing my <BR>&gt; boat out of the shed.&nbsp; These would be canoe or small=
 raft type boats <BR>&gt; that would be used on area "lakes"<BR>&gt;&nbsp=
; <BR>&gt;<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C2C069.74DDB0A0--